The 1 in 3 Out BEC Digital SPDIF Toslink Optical Fiber Audio Splitter Switch is ideal for splitting one audio signal into three different receiving devices, supporting digital 5.1Ch Dolby-AC3/DTS/PCM/LPCM2.0, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz for PS3 Blue-Ray DVD HDTV.
- Connect digital TV/STB to power amplifier
- Connect computer to power amplifier
- Connect PSII/PSIII/HDVD to power amplifier Connect DVD/CD Player to power amplifier
- Suitable for Samsung / Sony / Sharp / Whaley / JVC / Philips/LG TVs and more
- 1x Optical Audio Switch 1×3
- 1x USB Power Supply Cable
- 1x Toslink Optical Cable
- 1 x User manual
- This SPDIF optical splitter does not support 7.1CH Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, because 7.1CH audio cannot be transmitted via fiber optic cable and must be transmitted over HDMI cable.）
- Before purchasing, please make sure that you are clear about the difference between a optical audio switcher and a optical audio splitter. Digital Optical Audio Splitter is intended and used as a signal divider, not a combiner.
- Please know the connection of your audio devices and optical audio splitter is via digital optical fiber cable, so your audio devices should have an optical port. If not, you need a converter to get connected with our optical audio splitter.
- Toslink Optical Splitter support one audio source only. Unidirectional audio signal. Not allowed connect the two input devices to one output devices, Otherwise no sound.